How & What to text a girl
You'll find lots of references to 'game' when meeting women and the products that are out there. We believe there is only one part of this that is like a game and that is texting.
Texting has become a modern art form.
There are certain codes to texting that mean different things and we all sort of know what they mean.
Texts can often be misinterpreted, so you need to be extremely careful when sending texts to someone you are interested. You can fuck it up over just one text.
There are certain rules when texting:
- Always try and make her smile. Imagine her reading it, is she going to smile?
- Don't make them too long
- Don't text if you're in a bad mood
- Don't text back immediately unless she is texting back immediately
- Be playful
- Build comfort
- Don't be sexual (unless you've had sex)
- Don't ask for a date all the time
- Use 90% statements and 10% questions to convey non-neediness
- Never use kisses
- Use smiley faces if appropriate
We told you it was an art!
You need to convey bits of your personality, that you don't need her, that you are busy and all this other stuff - all via about 15 words.
You can get good at it via trial and error but that may slowly kill you with all the girls always ignoring you.
If you've done the hard work to get her number then you need to stand out when you text her or call her.
Calling her is an option if you know she likes you but she hasn't replied to a couple of texts. It shows your intent and that you like her. Most guys are too scared to call so you will stand out in this respect.
If you call you need to be building comfort and giving her the right feelings in order to meet you again.
Some calling rules:
- Again not too many questions
- Tell her something funny you did
- Tease her a little
- If it feels right, ask her out. Always do this when the conversation is on a high.
- Call on a weekday around 9pm
- If you are in a good mood and have a tone of voice and she doesn't answer. Leave a short voice message asking her to call you back.
Again, calling is an art.
If you are scared of losing a girl or simply have no idea to text a girl then we recommend this guide:
It covers a multitude of situations.
Every girl is different and you shouldn't text girls the same thing all the time.
Use this guide to get you through the heartache of losing girls because of one silly text.