How to meet girls at university or college
In the movies your college years are meant to be the best of your life.
Parties. Alcohol. Fun. Girls.
But for many guys it's the opposite.
Shyness. Library. Boredom. Porn.
College and university campuses are amazing places to meet girls, if you know how.
There's a high concentration of girls your age all in one place, with similar interests and experiences to you.
Should be easy huh?!
Well you can't just run up to girls on campus and give them compliments, one after the other.
You can't try and drag them back to your room from the bar, one after the other.
You can't send them all the same email trying to get them on a date, one after the other.
You need some social intelligence. Your approach to getting a girl has to be a bit more under-the-radar than in other situations.
You're going to bump into the same girls again and again because it's a limited space.
A "player" vibe is a big no-no.
A "social" vibe is essential.
Here are some top tips for meeting girls at college / university:
* Be as social as you possibly can. Leave your bedroom. Join as many clubs and societies as you physically can, mainly for the socials. This alone will get you laid.
* Step out of your comfort zone. Speak to as many people as you can in the first few weeks - simply introducing yourself with a smile is enough.
* Be seen as the "social" guy...go to the student bar, organise some events of your own (bowling trip, karaoke, cinema, whatever). Everyone likes a leader.
* Don't "hit" on girls directly, but be friendly and positive with everyone. Girls will notice this.
* Start conversations with girls indirectly - e.g. ask her about her book, get directions etc.
* Keep any dating or flirting out of sight of all the other girls so you're not ruining your chances in future
* Have a group of girls as just your friends. Don't hit on them. Just by hanging around them, you'll get lots of social-proof and they'll introduce you to their single friends
Be the leader, not the follower. Take action and stand out.
Simply by being social and positive, girls will notice you.
You don't need any crazy daygame or night game "pick up" tricks.
Leaving your room and meeting as many people as possible will get you a girlfriend.
Take advantage of these years, as once you're older and in the world of work and city living, dating becomes more complicated.
So....log off this computer and hit the campus. Do it now!